Sunday, February 1, 2009

Shower head blues

Anyone who knows me well knows that my list of annoyances could easily top my list of weird phobias. However, high at the top of this list of certain things that irritate me to no end is shitty shower heads. Yeah.

I cannot stand stepping into a shower and having three or four weak drips of water hit my head. I need power! This usually only happens at hotels or other peoples houses, since I have always requested a full force shower head in my own bathroom, to which my dad has always come through with the installation.


However, the joys of renting presented me with the fact that I would have to deal with whatever our house came with. Which, mind you, wasn't up to my standards at all, but I shut my mouth and dealt with it, something I rarely do. Well, two days ago, in a effort to save money and "conserve water"...my landlord decides to come over while we're gone and replace the shower head. Literally...THIS HAS TO BE A JOKE. It now takes me twice as long to take a shower (way to conserve...) and I literally shiver the entire time because even if the water is boiling hot, I still feel cold because I am barely getting any water to shower with! I am beyond pissed. Furious even. So starting tomorrow, I will figure out a way to replace the shower head myself. I am hoping this only requires the new one be easily screwed off and replaced with another one...but who knows what will happen.

I pay waaaay too much for this AND shitty neighbors.

On a better note, today is the first day of my birthday month. 17 days to go!

No comments: