Monday, September 22, 2008

My favorite bum

This morning I had yet another run in with my favorite bum. He's not my favorite because he has some witty sign, or because he does a funny dance in the middle of the intersection. He is simply my favorite because he wears super fitted flared jeans, a windbreaker and a large backpack each and everyday, a la Jason Rosete. I need to find out what his name is.

I have been tirelessly trying to snap a picture of him for sometime, but all of the opportunities seem to be a bit too obvious and I have yet to assess whether he would totally attack me rabidly upon seeing me take his picture, or continue on his way. Today I was actually able to get one from behind, his denim in plain sight, but I guess I had taken one too many picture of Brendan Benson last night at Treasure Island and was not able to save it on my phone. Better luck next time!

No comments: