Tuesday, December 9, 2008

blur is back together....and who cares?

ill try not to sound pretentious but the early 90s britpop band Blur is getting back together...FINALLY apparently. Maybe Im too young to appreciate but who cares about Blur? Seriously tell me, I would genuinely like to know who listens to Blur? Why? no joke. I did little research beyond this usually bad article and apparently Blur had a rival band, and what better 90's rock band than Oasis. (same questions apply....no joke.) These guys are stoked. I mean dont get me wrong, I dig Pavement. Pixies, absolutley. But Blur.....even worse, Oasis. not to sound pretentious or anything.

all jokes aside, please tell me about Blur, and Oasis.



random
new dodge truck, seats 23 on haight

4 comments:

Jason Rosete said...

well, i do love that song "song 2" by blur....woo hoo!

Kelly said...

fuck jason beat me to a 'song 2' joke.

boo hoo

Jason Rosete said...

that wasnt a joke. song 2 rules.

Sam Heller said...

i agree with kelly, great joke jason