Friday, October 17, 2008

In my dream and random thought of sharpening your teeth

woke up this morning, saw jasons blog about matador vampire and almost shat myself. my dreams this later night consisted of vampires, but I'm not talking Nosferatu vampire im talking normal vampires living the "mainstream" life as Bill in TrueBlood would say. Normal if you will. So a piece of my minds imagination. I was a vampire and I killed a man in my dream. this man was an old friend of mine that i grew up with. I dont mean killed him like bit him and he became one of us, i mean i literally took his head and banged it against the wall....I had to, his dad told me to in the dream. fucked up i know.

another note-
I say Ugly Casanova should put out another album. If you are unfamiliar with Ugly Casanova, the story is pretty cool.

* Apparentley man named Edgar Graham, a.k.a. "Ugly Casanova", impressed himself upon the band Modest Mouse while backstage at a concert in denver, After some prodding, he shared his work with the band, and began performing it early before shows while some people were milling around. Whenever he completed these performances, he retreated quickly with a look of anger and shame. After a time, a few small recordings were created, after which Edgar vanished. Isaac Brock has since revealed that Edgar Graham was "a fiction thing that [Brock] started a while back to eliminate [himself] from the band," to escape having to do interviews. *(wiki)

So is who is Ugly Casanova, Issac, a bum, is he real. who knows,
I suggest Diamonds on the Face of Evil, from their one and only album Sharpen Your Teeth

Vampires, Sharpen Your Teeth, Jason smells,

dig it


No comments: